Remote meetings provider releases latest version of LoopUp mobile app
LONDON & SAN FRANCISCO – 26 July, 2017 – LoopUp (LSE AIM: LOOP), the premium remote meetings company, today released the latest version of its mobile app for iPad, iPhone and Android. The LoopUp mobile app allows users to create meeting invites and enter their remote meetings in a few seamless steps, and offers the same streamlined, intuitive meeting experience that LoopUp users are familiar with on desktop.
“Remote meetings are a critical part of day-to-day business for most professionals, and users expect the same premium experience from LoopUp whether they’re at their desk, in the boardroom, or on the move,” said Steve Flavell, co-CEO of LoopUp.
“Our mobile app provides a great experience for workers on-the-go, but the most common use case is actually in the office,” continued Flavell. “Our users like to control their meetings from their mobile device while speaking into a desk or conference room phone. This allows them to see who’s on and who’s talking, mute background noise or add guests even while their primary screen, like their laptop, is being shared or is presenting.”
The latest version of the LoopUp mobile app includes:
- Call start alerts: LoopUp’s patented call start alerts notify hosts on their mobile device when their first guest joins their meeting, ensuring you’re never late and never leave guests waiting on hold
- Support for single sign-on (SSO): LoopUp customers can enable SSO to simplify user administration and sign-in on mobile and desktop
- Email and calendar agnostic: Users can create and copy a meeting invite into any email or calendar application on their mobile device
- Support for delegates: Users who manage conference calls on behalf of others can easily create meeting invites directly from the app
- Screen share viewing: Guests can view screen sharing on any device
- New, modern user interface: A streamlined user experience on mobile enables greater collaboration for users on-the-go
Nearly 80% of new LoopUp users take advantage of the LoopUp mobile app or the LoopUp for Outlook® add-in to make their remote meetings easier to schedule, join and manage.
LoopUp also released today support for single sign-on including auto-provisioning.
- Download the LoopUp mobile app on the App Store or Google Play
- Learn more about premium remote meetings with LoopUp
- Sign up for a one-month free trial of LoopUp
LoopUp (LSE AIM: LOOP) is a premium remote meetings solution. Streamlined and intuitive, LoopUp is built for the needs of business users and delivers the quality, security and reliability required in the enterprise. One-click screen sharing and integration with tools business people use every day, like Outlook®, make it easy for LoopUp users to collaborate on conference calls. LoopUp’s award-winning SaaS solution doesn’t overwhelm users with features, and doesn’t require training. Over 2,000 enterprises worldwide, including Travelex, Kia Motors America, Planet Hollywood, National Geographic, and Subaru trust LoopUp with their remote meetings. For more information, visit www.loopup.com.