It’s time for better meetings
Who just joined? Who has all the background noise? Can you see my screen yet? LoopUp gives you a better meeting experience. No training required.
Stop scrambling for dial-ins or worrying about missing a meeting. LoopUp does the heavy lifting for you so you can kick off each meeting with confidence and ease.
- LoopUp for Outlook makes it easy to send invites in a couple of clicks
- Call Start Alerts let you know when your first guest joins, so you're never late.
- Click the link and LoopUp calls you. No need to dial in.
Get rid of unnecessary distractions and delays. Our intuitive interface puts you in control and lets you set the pace of your meeting.
- Always know who's on and who's talking.
- Add additional context with LinkedIn profiles.
- Easily add late joiners and mute background noise.
With LoopUp's seamless experience, you get more out of your meetings, period. LoopUp guides you to richer, helpful capabilities so you’ll have a great experience from any device – no training required.
- One click to share your screen with guests.
- Guests can view on any device - no plugins required.
- Allow your guests to share their screens, too.
Designed for users. Built for business.
LoopUp delivers a meeting experience you can trust, with the quality, security and reliability you need.
- ISO/IEC 27001 certified globally for Information Security Management
- Partnered with global market leaders for data center and colocation facilities
- All personal data encrypted and transferred to EU model clauses
- Always know who’s on your meetings, no unexpected guests.
- World-class, global infrastructure built for resilience and redundancy
- Exclusive network of redundant Tier-1 telecommunications providers
- Managed Quality of Service and objective PESQ scoring on all routings
- Robust, scalable media mixing from Alcatel-Lucent
- Transparent pricing, clear invoices and no hidden fees
- A consultative account management approach to best value usage
- Billing/matter codes for easy cost accounting and disbursements
- Call Detail Records (CDRs) for integration with accounting tools
Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Integration with SAML-based identity providers such as Okta, OneLogin, Ping Identity, Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Centrify
- Familiar, secure sign in process for users
- Optional auto-provisioning of users to streamline account creation & management
- Quick and easy to deploy – no user training required
- Proactive account management to respond to your feedback
- 24×365 global customer support
- Outlook, web and mobile tools for support staff
- Manage multiple users from a single interface
- Send invites on behalf of others
- Meeting recordings remain secure
Enterprise Conferencing: User Behavior & Impact Report
Remote meetings are essential to conducting business, but poor technology and bad habits can impact productivity and your bottom line. Get the stats in our latest report.Download
“LoopUp guides business professionals to a pain-free and more productive collaboration experience, without compromising on ease-of-use and enterprise grade quality.”
Dany Jennevé GM, Personal Cloud Business, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise