per minute / attendee
per month / hostGet Demo
Sales+1 (877) 447-8867
Have questions about our plans? Read more.
All LoopUp plans include:
At LoopUp we’re committed to delivering the best possible experience – from our product to our billing practices. With transparent pricing and no hidden fees, ever, you’ll always know what to expect with LoopUp.
About our plans
Which plan is right for me?
Our Professional and Power plans offer a set number of minutes per month, per user. You can sign up for these accounts on our website without speaking to our sales team. These plans are well suited for individuals, small businesses, or teams within a large organization, like a sales team.
Enterprise accounts, on the other hand, are priced per minute. These plans can be designed as pay-as-you-go or monthly license pricing, depending on preference. Enterprise accounts are best suited for larger organizations or global businesses.
Do the Professional and Power plans really offer the same capabilities as an Enterprise plan?
Yes! We’ve built our plans so that everyone gets the same great LoopUp experience, no matter what. With LoopUp, you don’t have to choose between features, you just need an idea of how often you host remote meetings and choose the plan that best fits you and your team.
Can I add users to my Professional or Power plan?
Yes! You can have up to 25 licenses on either plan. You can add licenses during or after sign up.
What types of calls are included in my Professional or Power plan minutes?
- When LoopUp dials out to a guest on any US number (e.g. when a guest clicks the LoopUp link and has LoopUp call them on a number of their choice)
- When guests dial in to LoopUp from a US toll number
- Unlimited screen sharing
- Unlimited audio & screen share recording
What types of calls aren’t included in my Professional or Power plan minutes?
- Calls from international numbers aren’t included in plan minutes, and are billed per minute at our international rates. Or, you can add International Flex for even better rates if you regularly have guests outside the US.
What are the surcharges for calls outside of my Professional or Power plan?
Professional plan surcharges:
- Plan minutes above the 1,200-minute monthly allowance at $0.03/minute
- Use of the US toll-free dial-in number at $0.05/minute
Power plan surcharges
- Plan minutes above the 3,000-minute monthly allowance at $0.025/minute
- Use of the US toll-free dial-in number at $0.03/minute
How am I billed for my Professional or Power account?
All accounts are billed to the credit card provided at purchase. If you choose a monthly commitment, you will be billed at the time of purchase, and again at the start of every month of service. With an annual commitment, you’ll be billed for the entire year at the time of purchase. Overage charges are billed monthly in arrears.